Saturday, August 9, 2008

Travel, August 8

Travel back home ... this visit to Singapore was short but successful ... mission achieved.

Departing from the new terminal ... what a difference ... there are a couple of nice flowery sculptures at the entrance of this terminal ... don't miss them ... great texture ... snapped a couple of images before going through security

Duty free shopping was calling ... looked around ... nothing affordable that caught my eye ... or maybe not ... lol ... La Senza had the most amazing new collection of lingerie I've seen in a long time ... think French black lace in an Asian style ... the manager allowed me to take pictures for personal use only ... not for publication ... she insisted and I oblige ...

Chilled in the SATS lounge ... checked emails and got back to my loved ones

7 hours later I'm in Narita ... different airport ... different lounge ... emails again ... updating this blog and charging the computer so I could continue working on the pictures from my last shoot

Flight to SFO bit bumpy ... got some zzzz's

No comments: