Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Singapore, August 5

Almost sleepless ... not really ... got 5 hours tonight ... yeah ... we're making progress !


It's 3:30am ... checking and responding to emails of dear friends ... work ... assignments ... back to my catch of the street ...

This is why photography is such a passion for me ... creating beauty and art as a ravishing combination ... 

Back to  CS3 ... editing an image from my shoot with Nicole barely a week ago ... nothing is sharp in this image except for some strands of hair, the eye ... mouth ... Nicole pulls me in and that is what hit me when I snapped this ... that split second of connection ... it's not about posing ... it is about connection ...

It's 4 am ... better try to get some more zzzzz's ... it's going to be a long day ...

 To be continued ...

No comments: