Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday, September 2, 2008.

Mildly sunburned from yesterday ... no surprise ... it always gets me ... fair complexion and always forget the sunscreen ... was a beautiful day though ...

Dealt with the insurance for my rear-end collision from yesterday ... wait and see what the adjuster comes up with ... my rear AMG bumper is totally shot and I don't trust the rattle in the car ... there could be more wrong than what the eye sees ...

Finally got to work on some more retouching.   

A continuation of my Betcee May series in the creek ... a gracious flow of movement ... it was a spur of the moment thing ... Betcee picked up effortless on my feedback to repeat a pose and the ensuing "dance" yielded a great series.  Betcee is always aware of  where the photographer is and how to move and position her body for maximum impact and elegance.  This model never ceases to amaze me.


The image below is from April, shot in London (ON) on a balcony.  I'll be posting more of these fashion styled images.  April needs little direction to come up with styled poses in a fluid movement.

Continue to work with Susie on plans for a San Francisco trip in mid to late October.

Maybe we can make Susie's and April's trip coincide and put both models together 

Talked to my mom on the phone also ... it was good to hear her voice ... we both needed this talk.

Hurricane in New Orleans ... terrible thought ...

Continued ...

No comments: