Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday, September 12, 2008

Mom is going home on Saturday.  She's sufficiently stabilized to receive care at home ... always better.

I'm on my way back to San Francisco over Washington.  Flights are uneventful but I can't get online in the lounges either ... Brussels charges $30 for 4 hours internet access but I have only 30 minutes ...so not worth the money.

Have to take the BART from SFO to Fremont and the train I'm on has an issue with brakes.  It smells terrible ... burned rubber.  After a while they can unlock the brake.  It takes me over 2 hours to make the trip.  Long but it beats paying for expensive daily airport parking.

Checking emails, fielding phone calls and text messages ... it's good to be home.  Having mom in my prayers.

Continued ...

No comments: