Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday, September 5, 2008

It has been a couple of days since my last update ... very busy time for me, business travel and not too much time to sign up online.

Managed to do a shoot today with Betcee May and Tiana Hunter.  I always wanted to shoot these professional models in a natural "real" home environment and I finally got the opportunity.

Great timing as Tiana was in LA till the 4th and graciously extended her stay till the 5th ... Betcee is getting ready for an extended modeling stay in Europe and this is one of her last shoots in the USA till next year.

Both Betcee and Tiana were great at playing and feeding my concept.  Norton, Betcee's cat, became at times a very willing participant during the shoot.  

Norton is funny, likes to be petted and cries incessantly for attention.

Adorable ... he became my friend in no time and as one can see, Norton is not afraid of the camera !  Well trained kitty ... lol ...

Pictures of this shoot will be edited and retouched later this year.  

I'm currently shooting a small editorial portfolio together and I'm focussed more on the creation process than the finishing process.

Continued ...

No comments: