Saturday, March 21, 2009

I had a great shoot ...

... with Jessa, Kristin and Kay ... make up artist Gina Novotchin joined us for the fun ...

Images later ... much later ... still having hard drive issues to resolve ... enjoy one of the images from Betcee and Tiana in the meantime ... shot in my studio one moon ago ...

*   *   *

Added new music to my car CD changer ... Paris by Night ...  a compilation of classic French songs and singers from 1929 to 1964 ... 

Edith Piaf, Charles Trenet, Maurice Alexander, Leo Mariant, Lucienne Delyle, Tino Rossy, Charles Aznavour, Line Renaud, Django Reinhardt, Jean Sablon, Mireille, Les Compagnons de la Chanson, Lys Gauty, Frehel, Eva Busch, Damia

Milord (Edit Piaf) makes me cry ... that good ... Eva Busch is a close second and who does not like Django Reinhardt in "Nuages"

French classic street song entertainment at its best ... I grew up listening to this music ... my parents were fond of it ... 

EMI CDP 7 94478 2

*   *   *

I dreamt about my Red Barn again ... pleasant ... it was full of people and art ... you were there too ... 

No comments: