Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pixie Sunday ...

Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself ... before you can move their tears, your own must flow ... to convince them you must yourself believe ...

Winston Churchill was sure an artist ...

*   *   *

It was raining like hell last night and I was falling asleep while listening to the raindrops clattering the skylights ... I dreamt a red barn dream where I'm dreaming of listening to the raindrops clattering the panes of my father's father little farm in Flanders ... I was six ... sleeping on the attic where one could see the stars through the cracks in the panes ... where one would wake up in the winter covered with powder snow making it through the roof ... it was cold ...

The red barn was warm and cosy ... I curled up and listened some more ...

*   *   *

Image of Betcee May from our very first shoot a little over 9 months ago in LA ...

No comments: