Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am bliss ...

... is a Chocolate-Hazelnut Mousse pie ... I got to savor one in Cafe Gratitude ;-) ... after a shoot with Jillian Ann (MUA: Lauren Warner)

Never has raw vegan tasted so divine ! ... this is a must taste dessert even if it is the last dessert you'll ever taste ... 

Ingredients: rich cacao and hazelnut mousse topped in coconut meringue in a hazelnut-macadamia date crust ... 100% vegan ... 100% raw ... sweetened with Yacon syrup ...

Best ever dessert ! ... taste is absolutely fabulous but the texture is unlike anything I ever had ;-)

"I am bliss" is a most appropriate name for this delicacy ;-)

The above image from Jillian is from our first shoot ... quite a few months ago ... stay tuned for more ... (MUA Lauren Warner)


3 comments:

Balancing Thee said...

I'm fairly certain I've had this before, was this in Santa Cruz or SF?

Amedeus said...

This was in San Francisco

;-)

Amedeus said...

This was in San Francisco

;-)