Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carly Erin ...

... showed up about a year ago at the studio just when I was setting my first steps with my Nikon D3 ... time flies ... 

This was the first shoot where I finally got a grasp of what it meant to be able to full frame photography in almost any lighting condition ... there's no going back  ... 

From the after-sunset outdoor shots where the diffuse lighting proved sufficient for beautiful portraits to the darkened studio work where the only light source was a 250 Watt incandescent in a baffled and gridded softbox ... it all worked ...

No regrets ... Thanks Carly for knocking on my door that day and giving me a taste of how it feels to work with full time traveling pro-models ... ;-)

I had the privilege of working with quite a few pro-models since then and I'm always pleasantly surprised by the professionalism, the injection of creativity, collaboration and the personal growth ... 

Continued ...

*   *   *

Fortune cookie of the day:

Avenues of good fortune are ahead for you ...



There's obviously a new fortune cookie maker in town ;-)



1 comment:

CarlyErin O'Neil said...

aw you're a sweety. :) XOXO