Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Waves ...

Last weekend brought me back to Los Angeles visiting friends and family ...

I was guest in this picture-perfect coziest hide-out perched high above the Pacific Coast Highway ...

Talking all day about life, love, friendship, art, wants, needs, expectations, catching up on what's important on this journey while listening to the crashing waves of the ocean and seeing the light change throughout the day ...

A walk on the beach ... watching the sun set ... harvest full moon ... the quietness of it all ...

Wine, cheese, gourmet olives ... chocolates ... it doesn't get more perfect then this ... sleep was sound ... dreams were sweet ... waking up ... well ... the waves were still there ... so was the perfect company ...

One of the most livable places I've stayed ... no care in the world ... escapism at its best ... this also reminded me how much I miss the ocean, the fresh salty air ... one day though I'll have my own nest high above the ocean ... my own red barn ...

* * *

Fortune cookie wisdom ... your kindness is surely to be repaid ...

When your don't care who gets the credit, there's no limit on how high you can fly ...


No comments: