Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not a fortune cookie ...


Getting sloppy with the blog ... nahhhhh ... lots of events during the last couple of weeks have me pre-occupied with writing, research and photo retouching ... so lots of new goodies coming .. promised ;-)

*   *   *

A friend send me this quote yesterday ...

"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth" [Ludwig Borne]

I was not familiar with the quote so I read up on Ludwig Borne ... he hits home ... ;-)

A very similar quote with a slight twist ...

"Getting rid of a delusion makes us wiser than getting hold of a truth"

I wonder why this is resonating so much ... hmmmm .... continued ?

*   *   *

In LA doing a variety of things except shooting ...

2 comments:

Little Ghost said...

I'm a little exhausted to be commenting on such a deep blog, LOL.. just wanted to say I can't wait to see new pictures from you :).

CarlyErin O'Neil said...

i really adore that statement. I also think we could go further to say that to let go of the disillusion is to unmask the truth, so by losing one you have naturally found another. ?