Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm an orphan ...

Mom passed away in the afternoon, 4:58pm local time (7:58am PST) surrounded by all her children ... I was able to hold her during passing just like we promised ... I cried just like she told me I would ... but we let go because we were together in this moment no matter how difficult it was for each of us ...



I could have never choosen a better mom ... you didn't have an easy life but you have always unwaivering dedicated yourself to us and dad regardless of choices and options you had at the time ...



It was good knowing you for all those years ... love you and be loved by you ... forever ... I let you go ...



I'm crying ... but that will stop ... our love will continue ... celebrate your life ... you will be missed ...



* * *


Coincidental ... this loss comes exactly 6 months to the day my wife walked out on me ...


* * *


Mom was one of my biggest supporters of my passion for photography and desire to make art with it ... she wanted to know you all ...


2 comments:

Sumaria Infusion said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I love you and am here during this time of need.

My deepest sympathy,
Elley

Wolf189 Photography said...

My condolences.

I am sure you have made the most out of those moments together.

Wish you a good year.

Wolf